What are our Aims and Objectives?
The aim of Shropshire Providers Consortium (SPC) is to provide a single point of contracting with and on behalf of voluntary and community organisations in Shropshire that is consistently of a high quality and is fair and sustainable.
- To deliver public service and other contracts or funding opportunities.
- To support and enable members to bid for and win contracts.
- To enable joint working, either for contracts or within other aspects of the work of the consortium eg. peer support, shared services.
- To provide structures and high level skills to members to enable them to secure contract opportunities.
- To provide research and needs analysis to members and to support tendering, impact measurement and evaluation functions.
- To build the capacity of the members to be able to be part of the supply chain of the consortium.
- To be sustainable in the long term and to support the sustainability of the membership.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Shropshire Providers Consortium then please click here to download an application form.